Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Brother

I fully admit that it's an obsession. I love this season of Big Brother so much that it's borderline pathetic. Hell, maybe it's even crossed the borderline now. I live for Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays so I can see what's been going on in that crazy house. I feel like I know then and like I'm just their invisible extra roommate all up in the middle of all the drama. It's sad, I know. You can judge all you want because I already know that's it pitiful. The obsession trumps my pride though. This week I have started following a website that summarizes the good stuff that happens during the 24-hour live feeds that you can subscribe to. That's the last thing I should have started because now I can't stop. I check it during the day in between doing work, as soon as I get home from work, before I go to bed... I'm actually losing sleep because I'd prefer to read up on BB and youtube excerpts from the live feed. I was so close to shelling out $40 bucks last night so I could subscribe. So close! I would never get anything done though. I would lose my job for watching BB feed all day. It's a sickness. This season is going to have to end soon so I can get my life back!

2 comments:

Jillferg said...

WHAT is this website you speak of?
MUST KNOW!!! I have insomnia again with pregnancy number 2 and will watch the "live" feed on showtime or whatever it is weeknights from midnight to 2 am. Sad, I know.

Elise said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....