Monday, August 17, 2009

Mondays are Stupid

I am not in a good mood today. It's just soooo a Monday.

Work is redonk and I'll just leave it that. I woke up late. It was rainy and gross outside. Parking is absurd because today is early move in day for students. I made a last minute wardrobe change this morning that has left me sporting a dress that accentuates nothing but fat rolls. Today is my first day of class and I've already decided to skip it because I'm just not feeling academic today and I'm not prepared (aka I need to go school supply shopping). And I'm pretty sure that I just discovered my first deep-set wrinkle. See diagram below.


Mondays are stupid.

1 comment:

Sole Matters said...

Even though your day sucks today, the bright side is this: you only have ONE deep set wrinkle as opposed to, 5. ;) Hope your day starts looking up!